Shield Naming Contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shield Naming Contest

SHIELD NAMING CONTEST!

Ever wish you could be involved in the development of a game? When you look at the names that are chosen in games and ask why they choose that name? Well now is your chance to be involved with the development of Conquest Space!

As we make further progress with the development of the game we have decided to have a little contest and get the fans who were not lucky enough to be chosen for the beta testing to have some involvement in the development.

Not to give any spoilers, we are having a contest to pick a name for one of the shields that you will be able to equip on your ships.

This contest is open to everyone, you can submit your entry to conquestspace_contests@markbranscombe.com with a subject line "SHIELD CONTEST". Also please provide a brief description for the name you are entering.

After the contest period the Phase 1 and 2 beta testers will pick their favorite from all submissions. The top 3 voted entries that are chosen by the testing group will go through a final selection process by the developer of Conquest Space, Mark Branscombe. And the winner's shield name will be placed in the game and forever have a part in Conquest Space!

Also the 3 semi finalists will receive a special bonus when the game gets launched, which could include extra items (speed ups, ships, boosts) Contents are subject to change.

Rules;
1. Only 1 entry per email address, if more than 1 entry is submitted per email the last one that is received will be the one that is entered into the contest
2. Beta testers are allowed to enter, however please do not share your entry
3. If more than one entry is submitted containing the same name, the first one received will be the one that is entered
4. All entries MUST be ‘safe for work’, cannot be a trademarked or copyrighted name, no naming after a person or place. They can be named after historical figures from the early 20th century and earlier (Pre WW1)
5. A winner from the final 3 will be chosen by Mark Branscombe
6. Cutoff Date will be Sunday, February 21st, 2016 at 11:59PM Atlantic time (Mark’s time zone)

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://conquestspace.userboard.net

Back to top Go down